Hair/Nail Sample Tests SPECIAL DISCOUNT
if booked by Friday, 21 August 2020.
If you would like to check whether your hair loss is due to toxic metals, parasites/invasive organisms (including the Coronavirus) or food intolerances, we can carry out a test for you which determines what the problem is and which supplements you need to take to deal with the problem. Simply print out the order form, fill in your details and send everything to us here at HairgrowthUK with your hair or nail sample.
If you cannot download the order form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will e-mail you the current order form.Order Form
Test 1: Toxic metals (testing 24 metals including mercury, thallium, lead and gold, all of which can cause hair loss)
Test 2: Invasive organisms (bacteria, viruses (including the Coronavirus), fungi, candida and parasites)
Test 3: Food intolerances (testing over 150 foods, including wheat, dairy, various fruits, pulses, legumes, vegetables and meats)
Test 4: Big supplement test (testing vitamins, minerals, amino acids, digestive aids and others)
This test determines exactly which supplements you need to take to eliminate toxins from your body to give your hair a chance to grow normally again. The test results are accompanied by clear instructions on which supplements you need, how much and for how long to take them. If you have a multitude of underlying health problems, this test will need to be re-done approximately every eight to ten weeks. This test does NOT show you a profile of vitamin or mineral deficiencies. Instead, it checks which supplements you need to detox. This is tailor-made to your needs and tested against your sample.
Test 5: Big test (Tests 1 – 4)
Cost: £340, but if your payment, order form and sample reaches us by Friday, 21 August 2020, you only pay £179. (Only available with the order form downloaded from this page!)
– Having the hair or nail sample tests done does not constitute a guarantee that your hair will regrow.
– The test results do not constitute a medical diagnosis. To obtain a medical diagnosis, please consult your doctor or dermatologist.
– Any psychological and emotional issues will need to be dealt with separately as they can prevent supplements from working in their usual way.
Personal consultation – CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE – Please choose Video option or telephone consultation
The consultation will give you an opportunity to tell me about your particular hair or skin problem so I can explain how I propose to help you. This consultation does NOT include any treatment or testing.
Personal consultation: £50
Video or telephone consultation
If you have Skype or WhatsApp, you can arrange for a 50 minute video consultation with me personally by contacting me at email@example.com. If you prefer, this consultation can also be done over the phone.
The consultation will give you an opportunity to tell me about your particular hair or skin problem so I can explain how I propose to help you. This video/telephone consultation does NOT include any treatment or testing.
- Appointments are available Monday to Thursday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. UK time.
- You must e-mail me FIRST at firstname.lastname@example.org and check which appointment slots are available.
- Once you have been given an appointment time, I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Payment has to be made at least 5 working days before the appointment time.
- Once your payment has been received, your appointment is confirmed.
Video/telephone consultation: £40
Where is Vera?
Vera is in her office at home, working hard to get all the tests done during UK lock-down!