I know that some new clients like to speak to me before they commit to doing the hair sample tests, maybe because they want to check whether I can help them with their particular problem or because they want to get a first impression of me to see whether they feel they can work with me.
If you have Skype or Zoom, you can arrange for a General Video Consultation with me personally by contacting me at hairgrowthUKhelp@gmail.com.
The consultation will give you an opportunity to tell me about your particular hair or skin problem so I can explain how I propose to help you. This General Video Consultation does NOT include any treatment or testing.
General Video Consultation: £40 for 50 minutes
Specific Video Consultation
This type of consultation can be a good starting point for you if you want to test the waters first or if the hair sample test is not affordable for you. The Specific Video Consultation will give you
a tailor-made Supplement Plan, containing the 3 most important supplements you need to take
the four most important foods to avoid.
At the beginning of the Specific Video Consultation, I will ask you a number of questions to get an overview over your specific hair loss problem.
If you have Skype or Zoom, you can arrange for a SPECIFIC Video Consultation with me personally by contacting me at hairgrowthUKhelp@gmail.com.
Specific Video Consultation: £60 for 75 minutes.
- Appointments for both types of consultations are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 9 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. UK time.
- Please email me FIRST at hairgrowthUKhelp@gmail.com and check which appointment slots are available. Tell me whether you want a GENERAL CONSULTATION or a SPECIFIC CONSULTATION.
- Once you have been given an appointment time, I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Payment is due at least 5 working days before the appointment time.
- Once your payment has been received, your appointment is confirmed.
- If you cancel at least 48 hours before your appointment, you can either take the payment forward to a later date or you can ask for a full refund. When you cancel at least 24 hours before your appointment, we can take the appointment forward to a later date.